BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
1. Subscription to Quest, our quarterly newsletter.
2. New members receive up to one hour of free assistance with an experienced ECGS researcher.
3. Your surnames will be listed on our website.
4. Occasional guest speakers at meetings.
5. Advice and assistance in your research.
$15.00 individual or couple per year
Membership year: July 1st - June 30th
PRESIDENT: Ann Schlosser
VICE PRESIDENT: Joseph Hoffman
RECORDING, CORRESPONDING SECRETARY: Marcia Maves
TREASURER: Clare Amacher
The society meets at 7:00 p.m.
on the first Tuesday of every month at the
American Legion Hall, Weaver Lindemuth Post 194,
455 Bay Street, Petoskey, Michigan.
Please use side door entrance.
Meetings are always open to the public. Announcements of special events and speakers
will be listed in the local newspaper.